PAST TENSE (Each correct answer is 5 points. Total 50 points.)
A.LISTENING I-) Part I- Listen to Maggie and choose the correct alternative
1. When did Maggie fly to Puerto Rico?
a) July 23rd b) August 4th c) July 22nd
2. Who was worried on the plane?
a) Maggie b) Pablo c) her friend
3. What language did Pablo and Sonia speak?
a) English b) Puerto Rican c) Spanish
4. Maggie felt _____________ she came to Puerto Rico.
a) excited b) glad c) exhausted
5. After the first few days Charlie and Maggie __________________.
a)were at home b) flew back home c) weren’t homesick at all
Part.II Listen to these statements and choose T (true) or F (false).
1. Charlie and Maggie were on a school trip. T F
2. Maggie was worried on the plane. T F
3. Pablo and Sonia weren’t friendly. T F
4. Charlie’s Spanish was good, so he wasn’t frustrated. T F
5. Maggie felt frustrated because Charlie spoke too fast. T F
Maggie wasn’t glad she went to Puerto Rico. T F