with no delay
is a serious thing
make you very sick
talking to others
worked a lot
too many beers
good at something
is very old
1. A brief message ______________________.
2. Short hair has __________________________.
3. A bright child learns _____________________.
4. A person showing violent anger _____________.
5. A life-threatening disease _________________.
6. Light-headed teenagers ___________________.
7. A petite girl is __________________________.
8. Everyday clothes ________________________.
9. A starving person is ______________________.
10. A hardworking student is _________________.
11. A cross parent is _______________________.
12. A local school is ________________________.
13. An impulsive person acts __________________.
14. A prompt replay is delivered _______________.
15. A vintage car ___________________________.
16. A free meal doesn’t ______________________.
17. Left-handed is the opposite of ______________.
18. An outgoing person is at ease in _____________.
19. A picky person is particular about ____________.
20. A talented person is very __________________.
21. A poisonous mushroom will _________________.
22. A person who cries is ____________________.
23. When you are exhausted, you ______________.
24. A drunk person has had __________________.
25. A young man too soft for the army is ________.
Complete each sentence with the correct ending on the right.
A brief message is short.
Short hair has little length.
A bright child learns fast.
A person showing violent anger is furious.
A life-threatening disease is a serious thing.
Light-headed teenagers are silly.
A petite girl is very little.
Everyday clothes are casual.
A starving person is very hungry.
A hardworking student is diligent.
A cross person is very angry.
12. A local school is nearby.
An impulsive person acts without forethought.
A prompt reply is delivered with no delay.
A vintage car is very old.
A free meal doesn’t cost anything.
Left-handed is the opposite of right-handed.
An outgoing person is at ease talking to others.
A picky person is particular about his food.
A talented person is very good at something.
A poisonous mushroom will make you very sick.
A person who cries a lot is very emotional.
When you are exhausted, you are very tired.
A drunk person has had too many beers.
A young man too soft for the army is flabby.