bugünü geçmiş gelecek nasıl, kim neden test ediyor
Orta Seviye Öncesi Test 1
– Şimdiki, Geçmiş, Gelecek Zamanlar
– Kim, Neden, Ne Kadar ile ilgili sorular
– Birden fazla anlamı olan ifadeler
1. _____ üç dil: Fransızca, İspanyolca ve İngilizce.
A) konuşuyorum B) konuşuyorum
C) Konuşuyorum D) Konuşuyorum
2. _____ nereden?
A) Hans geliyor B) Hans geliyor mu
C) Hans geliyor mu D) Hans geliyor
3. Bu gece ne _____?
A) yapıyor musun B) yapıyorsun
C) yapıyor musun D) yaptın mı
4. “George nerede”
“O bir duş _____.”
A) sahip B) sahip olacak C) sahip olacak D) sahip olacak
5. “Ne _____?”
“Bilmiyorum. Yukarı bak. “
A) bu kelime anlamına mı geliyor B) bu kelime anlamına geliyor
C) bu kelime anlamına gelir D) bu kelime anlamına gelir
6. “Sigara ister misin?”
“Hayır teşekkürler. BEN _____ .”
A) duman yok B) sigara içmiyor
C) sigara içmiyorum D) sigara içme
7. Geçen yıl Amerika’ya _____.
A) gitti B) gitti C) gitti D) gitti
8. Amerika’da _____ ne kadar sürer?
A) kaldın B) kaldın mı
C) seni kaldı D) kalıyorsun
9. Hafta sonu sıkıcıydı. Ben _____ herhangi bir şey.
A) yapma B) yapma
C) yapmadı D) yapmıyordu
10. “I’m going to university next year”
“What _____ study?”
A) you going to B) do you
C) did you D) are you going to
Enrique __(11)__ in Puebla, a town in Mexico. He __(12)__ medicine
because he __(13)__ to be a doctor. He’s married, but he __(14)__
any children. His wife, Silvia, __(15)__ in a primary school. Enrique
__(16)__ cooking. He can make an excellent enchilada!
11. A) lived B) lives
C) was living D) live
12. A) studied B) was studying
C) is studying D) doesn’t study
13. A) is wanting B) was wanting
C) will want D) wants
14. A) has B) have
C) doesn’t have D) is going to have
15. A) was teaching B) teaches
C) teach D) thought
16. A) loved B) used to love
C) loves D) love
17. At the weekend, I usually _____ go swimming.
A) am B) *
C) was D) want
18. Are you _____ the party?
A) enjoy B) enjoyed C) enjoying D) enjoys
19. How many sisters _____ ?
A) do you have B) you have
C) are you have D) do you has
20. I _____ understand what you are saying.
A) no B) don’t C) am not D) didn’t
21. What time _____ home last night?
A) did you get B) you get
C) do you get D) did you got
22. Last weekend I _____ some friends and we _____ a meal.
A) see / having B) saw / have
C) seeing / had D) saw / had
23. I _____ English food. It’s wonderful!
A) am loving B) loved C) love D) loves
24. Pierre is French. He _____ from Toulouse.
A) is coming B) came C) come D) comes
25. _____ the computer at the moment?
A) Does Mr. Taylor use B) Is Mr. Taylor using
C) Did Mr. Taylor use D) Will Mr. Taylor use
26. Dave _____ a student with her work now.
A) helped D) help C) is helping D) helping
27. “ It’s very noisy”
“Suzy _____ to rock music.”
A) listen B) listens C) listened D) is listening
28. Carol _____ hard for her exam last week.
A) didn’t study B) isn’t studying
C) don’t study D) aren’t study
29. Most of the students _____ these days.
A) didn’t smoke B) aren’t smoking
C) isn’t smoking D) don’t smoke
30. You look nice, Anne. _____ a new dress?
A) Do you wear B) Does she wear
C) Are you wearing D) Did you wear
31. Many birds _____ south every winter.
A) fly B) flew C) are flying D) will fly
32. Usually Jim _____ to work on Saturdays.
A) is going B) went C) go D) goes
33. Japan _____ many high mountains.
A) have B) is having C) has D) are having
34. Cats _____ very well in darkness.
A) are seeing B) see C) will D) sees
35. “What _____ ?”
“I’m studying computer science.”
A) are you studying B) were you studying
C) was you studying D) is she studying
36. “ _____ born?”
“I was born in London.”
A) When did you B) Where were you
C) Where are you D) Where do you
37. “Are _____?”
“No, I’m single.”
A) he marries B) you married
C) you marry D) she married
38. “ _____ a job ?”
“No, I don’t. I’m a student.”
A) Did you have B) Do you have
C) Have you had D) Are you having
39. “_____ Liverpool?”
“It’s in the north west of England.”
A) Where were B) Where are
C) Where is D) When was
40. “What _____?”
“My name’s Ben.”
A) was your name B) were your name
C) is your name D) is his name
41. “Are _____ your course?”
“Yes, I’m enjoying it very much.”
A) you enjoying B) they enjoying
C) they enjoyed D) enjoying
42. “Do _____ clubs?”
“I go sometimes.”
A) you do B) you go to
C) you usually go D) you do go to
43. “What_____ doing in you free time?”
“I like watching sport on TV.”
A) are you B) sport are you
C) do you like D) would you like to
44. “ _____”
“Yes, can I help you?”
A) Thank you! B) Cheers!
C) Excuse me! D) Nothing much.
45. “What are you doing this weekend?”
A) Nothing much B) Not at all. Don’t mention it
C) Cheers D) Bye for now
46. “Make your self at home.”
“ _____ .”
A) Sleep well B) Thank you
C) Thanks. Same to you D) Excuse me
47. “Thank you so much for helping.”
“ _____ .”
A) Nothing much B) Cheers
C) Not at all. Don’t mention it D) Sleep well
48. “Good morning!”
A) Good morning! B) Thank you!
C) Cheers! D) Sleep well!
49. “See you next week.”
“ ___________. “
A) Cheers B) Thank you
C) Good morning D) Bye for now
50. “Have a nice day!”
A) Thanks. Same to you B) Not at all. Don’t mention it.
C) Nothing much D) Sleep well
51. A- Where _____ from?
B- _____ am from Milano.
A) are you / I B) are / you
C) are they / they D) you / I
52. A- _____ Leo eat Chinese food?
B- Yes, he _____ it _____ he was 10.
A) Did / eaten / when B) Does / ate / what
C) Did / ate / when D) Do / eat / what
53. What _____ they going _____ do?
A) are / too B) are / to C) is / to D) is / too
54. A- How _____ languages can your son speak?
B- Three _____.
A) much / languages B) many / language
C) many / languages D) much / language
55. A- When _____ it _____ raining?
A) Did / started B) Does / start
C) Does / starts D) Did / start
56. _____ kind _____ music do you like?
A) What / * B) How / of C) What / of D) What / *
57. A- Good night!
B – _____!
A) Sleep well B) Cheers C) Fine, thanks D) Bye
58. Oh! Welcome, Jack! __________.
A) Pleased to meet you B) That’s very kind
C) Make yourself at home D) Same to you
59. Customer: _______________!
Shop assistant: _______________?
A) Good morning / Good morning
B) Excuse me / Yes, can I help you
C) Bless you / Thank you
D) How do you do / How do you do
60. A- Thank you very much!
A) Same to you B) Thanks
C) Bye D) Not at all
61. Mobile phones, televisions, and radios are a means of _____.
A) communication B) transport
C) media D) civilization
62. Romans _____ a unique system of the Roman alphabet.
A) improved B) developed
C) persuaded D) exchanged
63. Nowadays media has a huge influence on the _____.
A) neighbors B) society
C) printing pressing D) Greeks
64. We send _____ through the internet.
A) a letter B) a fax C) mail D) an e-mail
65. Romans, Greek and Egyptians are all _____ nations.
A) ancient B) old C) dated D) modern
PRE-INTERMEDIATE Test: 1 (Page 24)
1-D 2-B 3-C 4-C 5-A 6-D 7-D 8-B 9-C 10-D 11-B 12-C 13-D 14-C 15-B 16-C 17- B 18-C 19-A 20-B 21-A 22-D 23-C 24-D 25-B 26-C 27-D 28-A 29-B 30-C 31-A 32-D 33-C 34 -B 35-A 36-B 37-B 38-B 39-C 40-C 41-A 42-B 43-C 44-C 45-A 46-B 47-C 48-A 49-D 50-A 51-A 52-C 53-B 54-C 55-D 56-C 57-A 58-C 59-B 60-D 61-A 62-B 63-B 64-D 65-A