PAST TENSE (Each correct answer is 5 points. Total 50 points.)
A.LISTENING I-) Part I- Listen to Maggie and choose the correct alternative
1. Who kept a diary over a trip?
a) Charlie b) Maggie c) Sonia
2. Who was worried on the plane?
a) Charlie b) Maggie c) Pablo
3. When did Maggie meet her host family?
a) July 23rd b) August 4th c) July 22nd
4. What language did Pablo and Sonia speak?
a) English b) Spanish c) French
5. On August 4th Maggie __________________.
a) wrote on her diary b) flew back home c) wasn’t exhausted
Part.II Listen to these statements and choose T (true) or F (false).
1. Maggie was worried on the plane. T F
2. Pablo and Sonia weren’t friendly. T F
3. Charlie’s Spanish was good, so he wasn’t frustrated. T F
4. Maggie and Charlie weren’t homesick after the first few days. T F
5. Maggie wasn’t glad she went to Puerto Rico. T F