12 sinif ingilizce uygulama sinavi
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 2. DÖNEM UYGULAMA SINAVI SORULARIDIR.
Name Surname :____________________________
Class -Number : ____________________________
A-) Listen to the text and complete it. (5×2: 10p.)
Naim Süleymanoğlu was born into a _____________ family living in Bulgaria. When he was a child, he was initially interested in wrestling and _______________, but he was directed towards weightlifting due to his physique, which earned him the ___________________‘The Pocket Hercules’ for his 1.47 meter height. It didn’t take him much to break a world _______________ in a weightlifting championship in ________________ when he was only 15.
B-) Listen to the text and write “True” or “False” (5×3: 15p.)
1. Naim Süleymanoğlu was born in Turkey. ___________
2. When he was a child, he was interested in basketball ___________
3. His nickname was The Pocket Hercules ___________
4. He broke a World record in Turkey ___________
5. He was 1.47 meter height. ___________
A-) Read the text and answer the questions (5×5:25p)
A MUSICAL GENIUS
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart lived between 1756 and 1791. He was born in Salzburg; Austria in 1756. His family was a musical family. His father, Leopold was a composer and violin teacher. His sister was also a good musician. Young Mozart never went to school. Instead, his father taught him at home. He was very clever and his favourite subjects were Maths and Music. Mozart learned to play keyboards when he was just three and he composed music for the piano at the age of five. He wrote his first full symphony when he was nine years old. He was only twelve when he completed his first full opera! He gave a lot of concerts with his father and sister between the ages of six and seventeen. Mozart moved to Vienna and started composing some of his finest works, including the opera “The Marriage of Figaro”. He composed more than 600 works (symphonies, piano concertos, operas and choral music) during his short life. Many musicians and music experts say he was a musical genius and he is one of the most famous composers.
1. When did Mozart live?
2. What was his father’s job?
3. When did he learn to play keyboards?
4. Who did he give a lot of concerts with?
5. How many works did he compose?
A) What did you do last weekend? Write at least ten sentences (Gecen hafta sonu ne yaptınız? 10 cümle ile anlatınız) (10×2,5: 25p.)
1. Introduce yourself in details (Physical Appearance, Personality, Likes & Dislikes, Abilities)
2. Introduce one of your family members in details (Physical Appearance, Personality, Likes & Dislikes, Abilities)
3. What kind of favors do you do?
4. What were you doing at 10 o’clock last night?
5. What were your parents doing at 10 o’clock last night?
6. What did you do yesterday / last week / last summer?
Comprehension 5p. Vocabulary 5p. Pronounciation 5p. Accuracy 5p. Fluency 5p. Total 25p.
Naim Süleymanoğlu was born into a Turkish family living in Bulgaria. When he was a child, he was initially interested
in wrestling and football, but he was directed towards weightlifting due to his physique, which earned him the
nickname ‘The Pocket Hercules’ for his 1.47 meter height. It didn’t take him much to break a world record in a
weightlifting championship in Brazil when he was only 15.
Yorum yazabilmek için oturum açmanız gerekir.